IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPANY
General Information for the purposes of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
Name of the service provider of the information society:
COMPANY NAME: PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL
Registered office: Carretera A-7206 Algarrobo Km 2, 29750 Algarrobo, Málaga
Tax Identification Number: B29112885
The use of this website attributes the status of User of the same and expresses its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions published by PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL at the same time that you access the Web, Without prejudice to the acceptance of the particular conditions that may be applicable.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, with PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL being entitled to deny or withdraw access to and use of the Web at any time, and without prior notice, to users who do not comply with these general conditions or the particular conditions that , If applicable, become applicable.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB
Access and use of the Web is free for users and does not require prior registration of the user in general. However, it is possible that access and use of certain information and services offered through the Web for customers and suppliers of the company.
The User undertakes to make diligent use and not to make available to third parties their username and password, as well as to communicate to PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL as soon as possible, loss, theft or any risk of access to them a third.
The User is responsible for the veracity and accuracy of all the data that he / she enters in the web whatever the functionality of the one that makes use. Likewise, it declares that it has all necessary permissions on the data it accesses and that it has the consent for the use of data belonging to third persons. In this sense PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL is exempted from any liability for inaccurate, incomplete or Incorrect or for the lack of consent for its use and incorporation to the web.
TITLE OF CONTENTS
All information contained on this website, including images, graphic designs or computer codes, trade names, trademarks and distinctive signs, among others, is the intellectual and industrial property of PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL. It corresponds to the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the intellectual property mentioned, in any form, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL does not give in whole or in part, nor does it grant any license or authorization to users on intellectual or industrial property rights or in any other way related to the Web.
Likewise, PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL guarantees that the contents, including those of intellectual property, are not illegal or infringe the current regulations. Consequently, the contents of the Web will not be xenophobic, pornographic, discriminatory, racist or otherwise fomenting violence. In addition, PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL shall adopt such legal measures as it deems appropriate to prevent any conduct contrary to the law or morality.
It implies an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights protected by the Law to reproduce or copy, distribute, modify, assign or publicly communicate the information contained in the Web, unless it has the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it Legally permitted.
PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL will be able to offer the contents, functionalities or services of this Web through the development of Apps, in which case the User must have the technical and technological means necessary for their access.
PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without previous notice these conditions. In these cases, they will be published and notified as early as possible.
Likewise, it reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web.
USO OF COOKIES
PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL uses its own cookies and collaborating companies on the Web to improve its user experience and offer you the best services.
Cookies are small files of data that the Internet server sends to the device with which they connect to the Web and that the file. They are only associated with your browser and do not provide personal data by themselves. Cookies can not harm your device and are very useful as they help us to identify and resolve errors.
For more detailed information you can consult our Cookies Policy.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
With regard to the exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities, PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL will not be responsible for:
- The damages and damages of any nature that may be due to products or services provided or offered by third parties or entities through the Web, and in particular:
- Failure to comply with the Law, morality and good customs, as well as public order, or the use of products and / or services offered in a non-diligent or incorrect way, or for purposes or effects that are illegal or contrary to what is established in These general conditions or under the applicable conditions that may be applicable.
- Infringement of industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The breach of professional secrecy.
- Infringement of the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of persons, and those relating to the protection of children and youth.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition.
- The carrying out of illicit publicity or acts constituting criminal or pornographic nature.
- The illegality or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, relevance, timeliness and completeness of the contents and information transmitted or made available to users, including information and services provided by third parties or users through the Web.
- The breach or defective fulfillment or termination for any reason of the contracts made with third parties due to the provision of services through the Web.
- The inability of any User or the impersonation of the personality of a third party made by the User.
- PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL will only be responsible for the services and contents directly originated by it.
- The damages and damages of any nature that may be due to unauthorized third parties ‘knowledge of the kind, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of users’ use of the Website and the services it offers.
- Damages of any kind that may be due to errors in the access or use of the website, as well as access to or use of its services or content, even if it promises to avoid them, update it or correct it Said content. That is to say, the responsibility for the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the Web and of the services, as well as regarding the failures in the access to the different Web pages or to those from which the services are rendered, is excluded.
- The damages and damages of any nature that may be due to the information contained in its web page, to which this Web may submit hypertext links or links. The purpose of the links that appear on the page is purely informative, and PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL is not responsible in any case for the result that you intend to obtain by accessing the aforementioned links. Therefore, PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL will not be responsible for:
- The availability, accessibility and functioning or continuity of the linked sites.
- The quality, legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the existing content in the linked sites.
- The maintenance, provision or transmission of the existing contents in the linked sites.
- The damages and damages of any nature that may be due to the existence of viruses in the computer system, electronic documents or files of the users. Likewise, by the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through the Web, causing alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, loss of business, loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, indirect, special, or consequential damages resulting from the access or use of the services of the Web, Or that otherwise are within the scope of the same.
- Damages that may arise from unauthorized third parties ‘knowledge of the kind, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of users’ access to and use of the Website and information and services, as well as non-compliance by Users of their obligations in relation to personal data.
With respect to limitation of liability, PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL disclaims all warranties regarding express, implied or enforceable Web services, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and to the mandatory warranties Protection against non-compliance.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
The access and use of the Web have, in principle, an indefinite duration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL reserves the right to terminate or suspend access and use to the Web at any time. When reasonably possible, it will be previously warned of the termination or suspension of access and / or use of the Web.
The User expressly agrees to indemnify PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL, its employees, administrators, agents, suppliers of information or services, any damages (including legal fees and costs) arising from the breach by the User of these general conditions Or the particular conditions applicable, as the case may be, as well as to collaborate with PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL in the defense of their interests in the event that any claim is filed or initiates or invokes any judicial or administrative proceeding for such cause.
Likewise, the User undertakes to act in good faith at all times.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
All conditions are governed by Spanish law. PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL and the User, expressly waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Courts of the User’s domicile, for any controversy that may arise from the provision of the services subject to these general conditions.
In the event that the User has his domicile outside the Spanish Territory, PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL and the User submit, with express waiver to the jurisdiction that may correspond, to the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga (Spain).
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data. The purpose of this law is to guarantee and protect, with respect to the processing of personal data, the public freedoms and fundamental rights of natural persons, and especially their honor and personal and family privacy. Ultimately, it is a matter of protecting the fundamental rights of the individual and, in particular, those contemplated in Article 18 of our Constitution.
At all times it will be informed in the collection of the data of the purpose of its treatment and of the existence of a file duly declared in the Agency of Protection of Data, although, there are other personal data that due to its temporary nature, once Achieved will be duly eliminated in compliance with all legal guarantees.
The User must know that filling in the form and sending the requested data implies that the information reflected in this notice has been read and accepted expressly and that consequently, it gives its unequivocal and express consent to the processing of its personal data according to the explained purpose.
In the case where, through this page, the contracting of products or services, the data collected will be incorporated into an automated or manual file created under the responsibility of PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL of customers and suppliers, in order to Enable you to continue with the hiring process initiated.
PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL has adopted the security measures of a technical and organizational nature required by current legislation on the protection of personal data. To this end, all necessary means and mechanisms have been established to prevent alteration, loss, misuse, treatment and unauthorized access or theft of them, taking into account the state of technology. However, it should be borne in mind that measures on the Internet, because of their nature and global nature, are not impregnable.
With respect to the transfer of personal data to third parties, users are informed that in general the personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except in those cases in which the assignment responds to the fulfillment of a legal obligation or also in those Cases in which there is a contractual relationship of treatment charge for the provision of a particular service.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you expressly consent to the processing of your data so that we may send you, by any means, including telephone and telematic means, commercial information, of the products and services marketed by PALACIOS ESCUTIA SL.
Finally, it is reported that Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, gives the interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights that allow them to guarantee and protect their rights in a real and effective manner To honor and personal and family intimacy. In order to achieve this objective, users of the website are entitled to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in the legal and regulatory regulations on the protection of personal data.
The exercise of these rights consists in sending a written and signed request to the address Carretera A-7206 Algarrobo Km 2, 29750 Algarrobo, Málaga with the following information: name and surname of the user, address for purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document and petition in which Specify the request.